Re: [tracker2] Nuvi 350 with OT - Deleting old stations in bulk?

  • Marcel S
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
      You may also want to reference the Argent Wiki page on this:
      http://wiki.argentdata.com/index.php?title=Garmin_Nuvi_350_POI_Management

      Cheers,

      -Marcel AI6MS/9G5MS
      On Feb 22, 2013 5:39 PM, "Joe Krout" <jkrout@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Goto the "Where to" screen, select "My Locations" at the bottom right
      > corner is a delete all button. There is a copy of the nuvi 350 manual in
      > the files section of the yahoo group page.
      > Joe W0PWJ
      > On Feb 22, 2013 10:48 AM, "n0eq_qrp" <lumpy@...> wrote:
      >
      >> My Nuvi 350 successfully mated with my OT3. Displays APRS stations in my
      >> area "forever". ie there is no kind of "time out delete" thing going on in
      >> the Nuvi.
      >>
      >> Now my Nuvi is giving me a screen popup that my favorites are full. I
      >> think(?) new stations simply overwrite the oldest station in memory. But is
      >> there some kind of relatively simply way to just delete ALL the old
      >> stations? Or do I really have to go through the several screen presses PER
      >> STATION to delete each one?
      >>
      >> Thanks -
      >>
      >> Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke - Phoenix
      >>
      >> www.n0eq.com
    • Jason KG4WSV
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
        On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 10:48 AM, n0eq_qrp <lumpy@...> wrote:
        > My Nuvi 350 successfully mated with my OT3.

        Who else immediately wondered what the kid will look like?

        -Jason
        kg4wsv
      • recompiler
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
          Do you make a cable to interface with avmap g6?
          I tried using the cable meant for my TT4 (http://www.avmap.us/index.php?swt=0504&ipr=92) and it doesnt seem to work.