Re: [tracker2] Nuvi 350 with OT - Deleting old stations in bulk?

  • Joe Krout
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013

      Goto the "Where to" screen, select "My Locations" at the bottom right corner is a delete all button. There is a copy of the nuvi 350 manual in the files section of the yahoo group page.
      Joe W0PWJ

      On Feb 22, 2013 10:48 AM, "n0eq_qrp" <lumpy@...> wrote:
      My Nuvi 350 successfully mated with my OT3. Displays APRS stations in my area "forever". ie there is no kind of "time out delete" thing going on in the Nuvi.

      Now my Nuvi is giving me a screen popup that my favorites are full. I think(?) new stations simply overwrite the oldest station in memory. But is there some kind of relatively simply way to just delete ALL the old stations? Or do I really have to go through the several screen presses PER STATION to delete each one?

      Thanks -

      Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke - Phoenix

      www.n0eq.com

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          tracker2-digest@yahoogroups.com
          tracker2-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Marcel S
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
        You may also want to reference the Argent Wiki page on this:
        http://wiki.argentdata.com/index.php?title=Garmin_Nuvi_350_POI_Management

        Cheers,

        -Marcel AI6MS/9G5MS
        On Feb 22, 2013 5:39 PM, "Joe Krout" <jkrout@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Goto the "Where to" screen, select "My Locations" at the bottom right
        > corner is a delete all button. There is a copy of the nuvi 350 manual in
        > the files section of the yahoo group page.
        > Joe W0PWJ
        > On Feb 22, 2013 10:48 AM, "n0eq_qrp" <lumpy@...> wrote:
        >
        >> My Nuvi 350 successfully mated with my OT3. Displays APRS stations in my
        >> area "forever". ie there is no kind of "time out delete" thing going on in
        >> the Nuvi.
        >>
        >> Now my Nuvi is giving me a screen popup that my favorites are full. I
        >> think(?) new stations simply overwrite the oldest station in memory. But is
        >> there some kind of relatively simply way to just delete ALL the old
        >> stations? Or do I really have to go through the several screen presses PER
        >> STATION to delete each one?
        >>
        >> Thanks -
        >>
        >> Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke - Phoenix
        >>
        >> www.n0eq.com
      • Jason KG4WSV
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
          On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 10:48 AM, n0eq_qrp <lumpy@...> wrote:
          > My Nuvi 350 successfully mated with my OT3.

          Who else immediately wondered what the kid will look like?

          -Jason
          kg4wsv
        • recompiler
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
            Do you make a cable to interface with avmap g6?
            I tried using the cable meant for my TT4 (http://www.avmap.us/index.php?swt=0504&ipr=92) and it doesnt seem to work.