Re: T3-135 and AvMap 6

  • offtracks1
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 15, 2013
      Thanks Scott

      I may be looking into setting a new system in the next few months.

      Scott KB7DZR

      > I did implement AvMap support - it ought to be in the development built
      > at least, but I haven't gotten around to documenting it yet. I'll be
      > happy to jump on that if someone wants to do some beta testing.
      >
      > I saw a few in stock today. Some of them look a little different than
      > the pictures - we just got a new board revision in that's about 1/3
      > smaller and has the USB connector on the side to avoid having to route
      > the cable at an odd angle, but otherwise it works the same.
      >
      > Scott
      >
      > On 2/11/2013 9:39 AM, offtracks1 wrote:
      > > Been running Argent gear for a long time.
      > >
      > > My T2-301 and nuvi 350 has been a super package. Been looking and making
      > > some gear changes and I need some info on the T3-135 for the Alinco.
      > >
      > > Can it be connected to the New AvMap 6 and will messaging and all other
      > > features work?
      > >
      > > Will it display weather data ect on the AvMap. like it would when
      > > connected to a Kenwood?
      > >
      > > I see the it is currently out of stock, any idea to when it may be back
      > > in stock?
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > >
      > > Scott KB7DZR

    • recompiler
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 22, 2013
        I'd be happy to help you test. I have the av map g6, t2-301, t3301. Right now using g6 with my Kenwood d700 and d710 but want to go back to using t3 every day without giving up av map.

        73
        KB3UOO

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 25, 2013
          Have you loaded up the development build firmware yet? I think it
          should be compiled in there, but I'll need to double check.

          Scott

          On 2/22/2013 11:45 PM, recompiler wrote:

          > I'd be happy to help you test. I have the av map g6, t2-301, t3301.
          > Right now using g6 with my Kenwood d700 and d710 but want to go back to
          > using t3 every day without giving up av map.
          >
          > 73
          > KB3UOO

          > Scott Miller wrote:
          > >
          > > I did implement AvMap support - it ought to be in the development built
          > > at least, but I haven't gotten around to documenting it yet. I'll be
          > > happy to jump on that if someone wants to do some beta testing.
          > >
          > > I saw a few in stock today. Some of them look a little different than
          > > the pictures - we just got a new board revision in that's about 1/3
          > > smaller and has the USB connector on the side to avoid having to route
          > > the cable at an odd angle, but otherwise it works the same.
          > >
          > > Scott
          > >
          > > On 2/11/2013 9:39 AM, offtracks1 wrote:
          > > > Been running Argent gear for a long time.
          > > >
          > > > My T2-301 and nuvi 350 has been a super package. Been looking and
          > making
          > > > some gear changes and I need some info on the T3-135 for the Alinco.
          > > >
          > > > Can it be connected to the New AvMap 6 and will messaging and all other
          > > > features work?
          > > >
          > > > Will it display weather data ect on the AvMap. like it would when
          > > > connected to a Kenwood?
          > > >
          > > > I see the it is currently out of stock, any idea to when it may be back
          > > > in stock?
          > > >
          > > > Thanks
          > > >
          > > > Scott KB7DZR

        • recompiler
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 28, 2013
            Not yet, was a little afraid to brick it with dev code but I will give it a try tonight.

            73
            KB3UOO