Re: OT3m power relay on after digi

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 13, 2013
      I am using the USEALIAS 1 ON/OFF command, good idea to set up a script
      I will try that

      Thomas

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 14, 2013
        That's probably best. Even if I was to add power control to digi
        transmissions, it would be on a transmission-by-transmission basis and
        wouldn't do what you want. You can just define a macro, or use profile
        switching to alternate between attended and unattended operation.

        Scott