Re: [tracker2] Re: RMS Express

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 30, 2013
      It should fix a few issues relating to outgoing packets. I won't
      promise that it's *all* of them.

      Right this second the code isn't stable and ready for another build -
      I'm making another attempt at nailing down the power-save code that's
      been giving me so much trouble. Freescale promised an erratum on the
      issue months ago but it hasn't materialized yet. A very simple code
      change cuts power consumption by 40%, but due to a design flaw in the
      MCU the USB module cuts out.

      Scott