Re: [tracker2] Re: OT2M LCD interface build 56299

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 27, 2013
      Yes, I'll be making it more configurable.

      Scott

      On 1/27/2013 7:12 AM, Peter OE7SPI wrote:
      > Hi Scott,
      >
      > if you're just going to change the LCD code is then also possible
      > to defend the distance in km and not only see for miles ?
      >

      > 73 de Peter OE7SPI
      >

      > Am 2013-01-27 03:12, schrieb Scott Miller:
      >> Yes, I'm in the process of replacing the LCD code with something more
      >> structured and I haven't got the new parts working yet.
      >>
      >> Scott
      >>
      >> On 1/26/2013 1:55 PM, larry wrote:
      >>> that should say it works with 55076
      >>>
      >>> --- Intracker2@yahoogroups.com <mailto:tracker2%40yahoogroups.com>,

      >>> build 56299 firmware. I reloaded 55706 and it worked fine again.

    • Fred Hillhouse
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013
        Since you are in the code, how about using the name of an object rather than
        the source of the object as well?

        Thanks!

        Best regards,
        Fred, N7FMH

      • Peter OE7SPI
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013
          TNX

          73 de Peter OE7SPI

          "larry" wrote:

            > Just for info - the LCD interface doesn't work with OT2M development
          build 56299 firmware. I reloaded 55706 and it worked fine again.

            > Larry WT9M

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              tracker2-digest@yahoogroups.com
              tracker2-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013
            That's a different bit of code, but I'll do what I can.

            I'm trying to abstract all of the display code. Right now it's tied to
            one specific interface type and one display layout. I'm working on an
            API to separate the implementation to make it easy to write new display
            drivers.

            Scott