Re: [tracker2] Re: OT2M LCD interface build 56299

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
      Yes, I'm in the process of replacing the LCD code with something more
      structured and I haven't got the new parts working yet.

      Scott

      On 1/26/2013 1:55 PM, larry wrote:
      > that should say it works with 55076

      > "larry" wrote:
      > >
      > > Just for info - the LCD interface doesn't work with OT2M development
      > build 56299 firmware. I reloaded 55706 and it worked fine again.
      > >
      > > Larry WT9M

    • Peter OE7SPI
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 27, 2013
        Hi Scott,

        if you're just going to change the LCD code is then also possible
        to defend the distance in km and not only see for miles ?

        73 de Peter OE7SPI

        --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com <mailto:tracker2%40yahoogroups.com>,
        "larry" wrote:

         > Just for info - the LCD interface doesn't work with OT2M development
        build 56299 firmware. I reloaded 55706 and it worked fine again.

         > Larry WT9M

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            tracker2-digest@yahoogroups.com
            tracker2-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 27, 2013
          Yes, I'll be making it more configurable.

          Scott

          On 1/27/2013 7:12 AM, Peter OE7SPI wrote:
          > Hi Scott,
          >
          > if you're just going to change the LCD code is then also possible
          > to defend the distance in km and not only see for miles ?
          >

          > 73 de Peter OE7SPI
          >

          > Am 2013-01-27 03:12, schrieb Scott Miller:
          >> Yes, I'm in the process of replacing the LCD code with something more
          >> structured and I haven't got the new parts working yet.
          >>
          >> Scott
          >>
          >> On 1/26/2013 1:55 PM, larry wrote:
          >>> that should say it works with 55076
          >>>
          >>> --- Intracker2@yahoogroups.com <mailto:tracker2%40yahoogroups.com>,

          >>> build 56299 firmware. I reloaded 55706 and it worked fine again.

        • Fred Hillhouse
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013
            Since you are in the code, how about using the name of an object rather than
            the source of the object as well?

            Thanks!

            Best regards,
            Fred, N7FMH

          • Peter OE7SPI
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013
              TNX

              73 de Peter OE7SPI

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013
                That's a different bit of code, but I'll do what I can.

                I'm trying to abstract all of the display code. Right now it's tied to
                one specific interface type and one display layout. I'm working on an
                API to separate the implementation to make it easy to write new display
                drivers.

                Scott