OT2M LCD interface build 56299

  • larry
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
      Just for info - the LCD interface doesn't work with OT2M development build 56299 firmware. I reloaded 55706 and it worked fine again.

      Larry WT9M
    • larry
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
        that should say it works with 55076

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 26, 2013
          Yes, I'm in the process of replacing the LCD code with something more
          structured and I haven't got the new parts working yet.

          Scott

          On 1/26/2013 1:55 PM, larry wrote:
          > that should say it works with 55076

          > "larry" wrote:
          > >
          > > Just for info - the LCD interface doesn't work with OT2M development
          > build 56299 firmware. I reloaded 55706 and it worked fine again.
          > >
          > > Larry WT9M

        • Peter OE7SPI
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 27, 2013
            Hi Scott,

            if you're just going to change the LCD code is then also possible
            to defend the distance in km and not only see for miles ?

            73 de Peter OE7SPI

            --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com <mailto:tracker2%40yahoogroups.com>,
            "larry" wrote:

             > Just for info - the LCD interface doesn't work with OT2M development
            build 56299 firmware. I reloaded 55706 and it worked fine again.

             > Larry WT9M

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                tracker2-digest@yahoogroups.com
                tracker2-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 27, 2013
              Yes, I'll be making it more configurable.

              Scott

              On 1/27/2013 7:12 AM, Peter OE7SPI wrote:
              > Hi Scott,
              >
              > if you're just going to change the LCD code is then also possible
              > to defend the distance in km and not only see for miles ?
              >

              > 73 de Peter OE7SPI
              >

              > Am 2013-01-27 03:12, schrieb Scott Miller:
              >> Yes, I'm in the process of replacing the LCD code with something more
              >> structured and I haven't got the new parts working yet.
              >>
              >> Scott
              >>
              >> On 1/26/2013 1:55 PM, larry wrote:
              >>> that should say it works with 55076
              >>>
              >>> --- Intracker2@yahoogroups.com <mailto:tracker2%40yahoogroups.com>,

              >>> build 56299 firmware. I reloaded 55706 and it worked fine again.

            • Fred Hillhouse
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013
                Since you are in the code, how about using the name of an object rather than
                the source of the object as well?

                Thanks!

                Best regards,
                Fred, N7FMH

              • Peter OE7SPI
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013
                  TNX

                  73 de Peter OE7SPI

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013
                    That's a different bit of code, but I'll do what I can.

                    I'm trying to abstract all of the display code. Right now it's tied to
                    one specific interface type and one display layout. I'm working on an
                    API to separate the implementation to make it easy to write new display
                    drivers.

                    Scott