Re: arduino shield

  • peterschrader2
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2013
      Cool,
      Understand it's not intended functionality, I have particular project in mind that requires 300 baud.

      Are you able to share the command to place the shield into 300 baud?

      Cheers,
      Peter
      VK4EA

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 27, 2013
        There's no proper runtime option. I'll send you a modified s19 file and
        you can install it using otwincfg.

        Scott