arduino shield

  • peterschrader2
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2013
      Can anybody tell me if the Arduino shield can encode at 300 baud?

      If so, is the API function documented?

      Cheers,
      Peter
      VK4EA
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2013
        Well, yes, but not on purpose. Until it was fixed recently there was a
        bug that would cause an overrun in the path setting to set the 300 baud
        bit in the configuration. I left that bit of code in there from the
        OpenTracker+ but hadn't added a configuration command to use it.

        Scott

        On 1/25/2013 5:05 PM, peterschrader2 wrote:
        > Can anybody tell me if the Arduino shield can encode at 300 baud?
        >
        > If so, is the API function documented?
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Peter
        > VK4EA

      • peterschrader2
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 25, 2013
          Cool,
          Understand it's not intended functionality, I have particular project in mind that requires 300 baud.

          Are you able to share the command to place the shield into 300 baud?

          Cheers,
          Peter
          VK4EA

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 27, 2013
            There's no proper runtime option. I'll send you a modified s19 file and
            you can install it using otwincfg.

            Scott