RE: [tracker2] Re: new t2 here...

  • 'Scott Miller'
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 22, 2007
      R2 isn't critical.  It's just a pull-up for the TX data line, and that's working for you.  If you can, check for a signal at pin 9 of the ST202 when you're sending data to the tracker.

      Scott

      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 22, 2007
        --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "'Scott Miller'" <scott@...> wrote:
        > If you can, check for a signal at pin 9 of the ST202 when
        > you're sending data to the tracker.

        Well, go figure. I managed to leave pin 9 unsoldered!

        I'm in cmd: mode now. Most excellent.

        (And I reversed the LED without destroying it...)

        Thanks!