Re: [tracker2] Iambic paddle

  • Curt Mills
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2013

      Yea, I have an extra one I'll probably never use.

      On Jan 23, 2013 4:53 PM, "Scott Miller" <scott@...> wrote:
      Does anyone have an iambic paddle they'd want to trade for a tracker or
      store credit?  I need one for a project and would rather not drop a
      bunch of cash on a fancy new one, and the cheap MFJs look awful.  I
      could use a straight key as well, but those are easier to find.

      And yes, if the project works out I'll see about reusing the code in the
      T3 for data input.

      Thanks,

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional