Iambic paddle

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2013
      Does anyone have an iambic paddle they'd want to trade for a tracker or
      store credit? I need one for a project and would rather not drop a
      bunch of cash on a fancy new one, and the cheap MFJs look awful. I
      could use a straight key as well, but those are easier to find.

      And yes, if the project works out I'll see about reusing the code in the
      T3 for data input.

      Thanks,

      Scott
    • Curt Mills
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2013

        Yea, I have an extra one I'll probably never use.

        On Jan 23, 2013 4:53 PM, "Scott Miller" <scott@...> wrote:
        Does anyone have an iambic paddle they'd want to trade for a tracker or
        store credit?  I need one for a project and would rather not drop a
        bunch of cash on a fancy new one, and the cheap MFJs look awful.  I
        could use a straight key as well, but those are easier to find.

        And yes, if the project works out I'll see about reusing the code in the
        T3 for data input.

        Thanks,

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional