Re: Serial ports on the T3-135

  • ve7ltd
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 19, 2013
      That is weird - Port A and the USB were linked. If I typed letters on the USB through the linux console on /dev/ttyACM0 at 9600 baud, I read them on the serial port connected to port A at 9600 baud.

      I can't seem to get it out of TEXT mode. I have moved onto T3-135 number 2 :)

      The USB was definitely in text mode - Hooked at 9600 baud, everything I typed went straight out the air via the TNC.

      Is there any way to hold a pin to ground to force a base configuration? I think I have tried everything to get this thing to read in OTWINCFG.

      Will leave it for a few days and see where I get.

      Dave

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 20, 2013

        http://wiki.argentdata.com/index.php?title=Safe_Mode