Re: [tracker2] Replacing Older OT1m System

  • Matthew Cook
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 16, 2013
      Hi Scott,

      I'll go over my notes on the weekend when I get home and send you through some info.

      I'm about 300mi from home at the moment out in the country side with my trusty laptop, 3G wireless internet modem & embedded development system literally writing and debugging code in a farmers paddock... it's just tipped over +42degC in the shade today :)

      Anyway more soon.

      Regards

      Matthew

      On 17 January 2013 15:54, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:
      Hi Matthew,

      I think you've shared some of the documentation with me before, but it's
      been a while and I don't remember the details.  I'd be happy to look
      over it again and see if I can incorporate some of that into the T3 and
      maybe the T2.  Turns out one compiler optimization wasn't enabled and I
      have something like 800 bytes to work with on the T2 now!

      Scott

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: