Re: [tracker2] connect a display to ot3m

  • Tony VE6MVP
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2013
      I was asked the following privately and decided to respond publicly as I felt this would be useful to all.

      why do you need the splitter cable,

      1) I can simultaneously hook up some kind of serial device such as a laptop or a Windows CE as well as the Garmin Nuvi 350 GPS.

      2) If I want to program the Tracker I don't have to switch the control protocol on the OT3 port from Garmin to Serial and back again.

      Tony