Re: [tracker2] Re: T2-301 WX help

    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 3, 2013
      What was the build number of the last firmware revision you tried? I
      thought I sent off a test build for you to try out. I saw the data
      validity related changes in the code as I was checking it in and
      cleaning things up earlier this week.

      Scott

      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 7, 2013
        I just posted a new development build - you can grab it with otwincfg.
        Note that this version hasn't had much regression testing and could have
        other bugs, but all of the changed code is shared with the T3 and OTUSB
        so it's unlikely that anything is seriously broken.

        If you do still get bogus data, it would be very helpful to see exactly
        what's going on. If you can connect the station to port B and set port
        A to an equal or faster baud rate, you can use the SNOOP command to
        watch what's coming in. If you can save that to a log file I can see
        exactly what it's parsing and try to duplicate the problem here.

        In other news, I managed to free up a significant chunk (over 2k) of
        code space on the T2. This means I'll be able to keep it in sync with
        the OTUSB/T3 code for a while longer, and can probably add in the GPIO
        and ANALOG commands as well.

        Scott