Re: [tracker2] Anyone used Joe Jaworski's Linux w/APRS?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
      Where's the alternative? That page seems to state that there isn't an
      alternative to the WeatherLink serial adapter.

      Scott

    • qrv@kd4e.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
        It is the DSI-01

        http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=14063.0

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
          Ah. Well, maybe. I've got a Vantage Pro 2 on the bench that needs one
          - maybe I'll give it a try.

          Scott