Anyone used Joe Jaworski's Linux w/APRS?

  • qrv@kd4e.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
      I just stumbled upon this:
      http://www.joejaworski.com/weather/

      I am wondering if the WeatherLink alternative adapter might
      work via the Troy XCD Serial Server to translate Vantage Vue
      output for use with a OT3m for APRS.

      WDYT?

      --

      Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com
      David Colburn nevils-station.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
        Where's the alternative? That page seems to state that there isn't an
        alternative to the WeatherLink serial adapter.

        Scott

      • qrv@kd4e.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
          It is the DSI-01

          http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=14063.0

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
            Ah. Well, maybe. I've got a Vantage Pro 2 on the bench that needs one
            - maybe I'll give it a try.

            Scott