I guess it is the 2211....options?

  • awaschka@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
      Even with radio squelch activated I am getting a very high FCS to RCV ratio. Searching for OT2 and 2211 I find a lot of messages indicating poor performance with the 2211 which, I supose was a key contributor to te OT2 being replaced with the OT3. Are there any mods to improve OT2 prformance, or do I just have to buy an OT3 on faith that it will do better?

      Sorry to re-hash this old subject but I have been off the APRS air for a year or more due to changing vehicles and I was just getting a hint of the problems when I traded my truck.

      Thanks,

      Al