Re: [tracker2] Re: T2-301 audio problem

  • Matthew Cook
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2012
      That daughter board sounds like a good candiate for some contact cleaner to clear off any surface corrosion that may have formed.  Otherwise you might find yourself re-seating the daughter board often over the coming years...  not particularly expensive stuff but works well I usually use the Scotch branded cleaner from Element14 213-5628

      YMMV.

      73's

      Matthew
      VK5ZM

      On 20 December 2012 06:22, wilson.darcy@... <wilson.dd@...> wrote:

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "wilson.darcy@..." <wilson.dd@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I have a T2-301 that has been operational for a couple years. I noticed recently that I haven't had any packets digi'd. It appears I only get a dead carrier when transmitting now. I erased and reloaded firmware, and adjusting audio level using the slider from low to high there is no tone heard, only dead carrier.
      >
      > Any suggestion?

      Re-seated the daughter board and seems to be working fine now.

      --
      Matthew
      VK5ZM