Re: [tracker2] Re: [DAWG-HSMM]

  • qrv@kd4e.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2012
      Cool, thanks!

      I have a pair of HSMM-Mesh routers here but can't find the
      apps to use with them for emcomm.

      If you hear of essential apps in a user-friendly format I'd
      like to test then demonstrate them locally.

      Valuable Apps: Text messaging, streaming video, VOIP/Skype,
      file transfer, remote rig control (including voice for SSB).

      David KD4E

      --

      Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com
      David Colburn nevils-station.com