Re: [tracker2] Re: [DAWG-HSMM]

  • Eric Fort
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2012
      This post was forwarded (by me) from another email list I subscribe to related to HSMM.  thought it might be of interest being an aprs related post.  HSMM is high speed multimedia - DAWG is the Dallas Area Working/Wireless (not sure which) Group.

      Eric
      AF6EP

      On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:26 AM, qrv@... <qrv@...> wrote:
      Eric,

              I am familiar with HSMM-Mesh but what, please, is "DAWG-HSMM"?

      Thanks!

      David

      --

      Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com
      David Colburn nevils-station.com

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          tracker2-digest@yahoogroups.com
          tracker2-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • qrv@kd4e.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 15, 2012
        Cool, thanks!

        I have a pair of HSMM-Mesh routers here but can't find the
        apps to use with them for emcomm.

        If you hear of essential apps in a user-friendly format I'd
        like to test then demonstrate them locally.

        Valuable Apps: Text messaging, streaming video, VOIP/Skype,
        file transfer, remote rig control (including voice for SSB).

        David KD4E