RE: [tracker2] Interesting --beacon problem between Nuvi 350 and OT2

  • Curtis Bidulock
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2012

      I have experienced the same thing, occasionally, but not very often. Same thing I just deleted the –bea from the outbox and all was good. I also experienced this with –reset where without removing it from the outbox, it would keep resetting. Not sure if I am running the latest firmware either, will have to check this out.

      Curtis Bidulock VE6AEW
      Section Emergency Coordinator
      Radio Amateurs of Canada (RAC)
      Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES) Alberta

      Cell: 780-721-5311
      Res: 780-922-7025
      My Location