t3-135 as a serial bridge for access to radio internal serial bus.

  • Eric Fort
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2012
      Can the T3-135 be convinced to become relatively stupid and simply act as a bridge from usb serial to the internal rxd/txd lines that the dr-135 presents on CN107?  I have a hunch that other radio functions may be controllable over serial but I need to monitor the serial bus of the radio to sniff the data being passed.

      Eric
      AF6EP