Re: Some signals seem to frozen the OT2m...

  • buckethead_1
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2012
      I've had this same problem with the OT3m and a Nuvi 350. The freeze up only happens during volunteer events with trackers that are normally not used daily are connected to the end bike or runner. When events are not happening the OT3m and Nuvi 350 work great. No one else runs the OT2m/OT3m and Nuvi 350 in the area during events from what I've seen.