Re: [tracker2] OT3m power switch question.

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012
      Can you save your configuration to a file and email it to me so I can
      try to replicate it here?

      Thanks,

      Scott

      On 12/3/2012 12:16 PM, th14539 wrote:
      > I have an OT3m connected to a Davis Vantage Vue weather station that has
      > the APRS streaming weatherlink installed. I verified that if I set the
      > OT3 to text on port A it sends out the properly formatted weather info
      > just fine, however, it is a battery/solar operated location so I am
      > using the power switch to turn the radio on and off. My issue is that it
      > turns the radio on, waits the proper delay time, sends the packet, but
      > then the radio does not turn off again unless I cycle power to the OT3,
      > any ideas? I can turn the radio on and off from the tune tab in OTWIN so
      > I know the switch is working.
      > Thanks

    • th14539
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
        Yes, I have the file saved but cannot add an attachment to the reply email, are you scott@argentdata? if so I'll send it there.
        Thanks

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 2012
          Got it, I'll check it out as soon as I get a chance.

          Scott

          On 12/5/2012 9:21 AM, th14539 wrote:

          > Yes, I have the file saved but cannot add an attachment to the reply
          > email, are you scott@argentdata? if so I'll send it there.
          > Thanks

          > Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Can you save your configuration to a file and email it to me so I can
          > > try to replicate it here?
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > >
          > > Scott
          > >
          > > On 12/3/2012 12:16 PM, th14539 wrote:
          > > > I have an OT3m connected to a Davis Vantage Vue weather station
          > that has
          > > > the APRS streaming weatherlink installed. I verified that if I set the
          > > > OT3 to text on port A it sends out the properly formatted weather info
          > > > just fine, however, it is a battery/solar operated location so I am
          > > > using the power switch to turn the radio on and off. My issue is
          > that it
          > > > turns the radio on, waits the proper delay time, sends the packet, but
          > > > then the radio does not turn off again unless I cycle power to the OT3,
          > > > any ideas? I can turn the radio on and off from the tune tab in
          > OTWIN so
          > > > I know the switch is working.
          > > > Thanks

        • th14539
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 12, 2012
            Any update on checking this out?

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 28, 2012
              I don't think I ever got the config file from you - at least, I can't
              find it under your email address.

              Scott