Re: [tracker2] Tracker 2 Model OTM, nuvi 350, connecting cables for sale

  • David
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 18, 2012
      Yes but with right cable from argent you can connect your 350 to your kenwood D710 and see stations.

      On Nov 18, 2012, at 3:57 PM, "slsfron" <wr5rr@...> wrote:

      I have for sale a Tracker 2 Model OTM, a nuvi 350, connecting cables. At the present time it's connected to a ICOM 281-H.

      Please PM me if interested. I have pictures I can send.
      It is a fully functional system, it will not be DOA. I now have the Kenwood TM-D710A so this system is surplus.

      Ron WR5RR

    • troysk8
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2012
        have you sold it?
        how much do you want for it?

        --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "slsfron" <wr5rr@...> wrote:

        > I have for sale a Tracker 2 Model OTM, a nuvi 350, connecting cables. At the present time it's connected to a ICOM 281-H.
        >
        > Please PM me if interested. I have pictures I can send.
        > It is a fully functional system, it will not be DOA. I now have the Kenwood TM-D710A so this system is surplus.
        >
        > Ron WR5RR

      • beej2001
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2012
          Which cable does the OP need to connect his 710 to the nüvi?

          BJ KD7MIR