Tracker 2 Model OTM, nuvi 350, connecting cables for sale

  • slsfron
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 18, 2012
      I have for sale a Tracker 2 Model OTM, a nuvi 350, connecting cables. At the present time it's connected to a ICOM 281-H.

      Please PM me if interested. I have pictures I can send.
      It is a fully functional system, it will not be DOA. I now have the Kenwood TM-D710A so this system is surplus.

      Ron WR5RR
    • David

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2012
          have you sold it?
          how much do you want for it?

          --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "slsfron" <wr5rr@...> wrote:

          > I have for sale a Tracker 2 Model OTM, a nuvi 350, connecting cables. At the present time it's connected to a ICOM 281-H.
          >
          > Please PM me if interested. I have pictures I can send.
          > It is a fully functional system, it will not be DOA. I now have the Kenwood TM-D710A so this system is surplus.
          >
          > Ron WR5RR

        • beej2001
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2012
            Which cable does the OP need to connect his 710 to the nüvi?

            BJ KD7MIR