Re: [tracker2] Re: SMT OT+

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 9, 2012
      Yes, I've got the first batch of boards here already. There's a small
      error on the board so it needs a very short bridge wire, but it works.
      I still need to write some code to allow switching between RS-232 and
      TTL polarity. The board can run on 3v or 5v and works with either the
      OTUSB or T3 MCU.

      Scott

      On 11/9/2012 9:22 AM, caimaver wrote:
      > Are there any plans to make an embeddable version of the Open Tracker
      > USB? I'd love to see the chip from the OTUSB in the OT+ SMT form factor,
      > especially if it had TTL serial instead of RS-232.
      >
      > - Cai /W6CAI

      > Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Yes, it's not great but it will decode. The OTUSB and T2/T3 series do a
      > > better job at decoding.
      > >
      > > Scott
      > >
      > > On 11/7/2012 9:32 PM, Matthew Cook wrote:
      > > > Am I seeing things or can the OT+ hardware (possibly the SMT version
      > > > too) decode packets? The product page talks about being able to send
      > > > and receive 1200baud AFSK, the support page lists KISS firmware. The
      > > > manual doesn't talk about it at all.
      > > >
      > > > I'm looking for a cheap way to implement a hardware (not software
      > modem)
      > > > TNC and the OT+ seems to fit the bill.
      > > >
      > > > Can anyone enlighten me?
      > > >
      > > > 73's
      > > >
      > > > Matthew
      > > > VK5ZM

    • caimaver
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 9, 2012
        Outstanding! I'll be ordering one as soon as it's available. Thanks!

        - Cai /W6CAI