Re: Tracker/TNC and Ethernet / TCP/IP

  • Max
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2012
      Thanks for the info. I read over the instructions and it didn't look too bad. I am going to try and order a PI in the next couple of weeks.

      Thanks again Max KG4PID

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 5, 2012
        Hard to say. The person I had lined up to do the hardware design had to
        back out and I haven't had time to pursue it. I do have a rough
        hardware design and I've got some software running on a development
        board, but I've got other projects that are higher priorities right now.

        Scott