OT3m stock ETA?

  • tysarna
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2012
      The OT3m is listed as out of stock on the web store. It suggests checking the product status page (though the link actually goes to the main page). After clicking on the product status link, I see no mention of any of the Tracker3 products. Any estimate of when the OT3m will be available again?

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2012
        Igor said today that we're getting close to caught up. I don't think it
        should be more than a week delay to ship new orders.

        Scott