Re: [tracker2] Re: nuvi 2455 or 2555 with Tracker2 (T2-301)

  • qrv@kd4e.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 1, 2012
      We have two working Nuvi 350's which we no longer use.

      They include the DC-adapter w/mount, protective sleeve
      & I think I have the little manuals for both.

      $25. each including shipping to standard USA addresses.

      --

      Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com
      David Colburn nevils-station.com
      Message 2 of 29 , Aug 19, 2013
        Does anyone have experience using the nuvi 2xx7 series (FMI 2.8) with the Tracker2 or Tracker3? Has there been any progress made on the screen refresh issue? Are there any other understandable APRS issues?

        Thank you,
        Rob
        KD0FTJ