Re: nuvi 2455 or 2555 with Tracker2 (T2-301)

  • Dave Miller
    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 1, 2012
      Thanks for the low down on the Nuvi's. Sure wish the 350 was not so old.

      Scott you were correct. Passall was on. All I know is I never recall turning it on. ;-)
      I imagine that will fix that. Thank you.
      Dave

    • qrv@kd4e.com
      Message 2 of 29 , Nov 1, 2012
        We have two working Nuvi 350's which we no longer use.

        They include the DC-adapter w/mount, protective sleeve
        & I think I have the little manuals for both.

        $25. each including shipping to standard USA addresses.

        --

        Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com
        David Colburn nevils-station.com
        Message 3 of 29 , Aug 19, 2013
          Does anyone have experience using the nuvi 2xx7 series (FMI 2.8) with the Tracker2 or Tracker3? Has there been any progress made on the screen refresh issue? Are there any other understandable APRS issues?

          Thank you,
          Rob
          KD0FTJ