Re: No position data sent on T2-135

  • wilson.darcy@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2012
      OK, so new information...

      I have tried 2 different Garmin 18x LVC, 1 using the 3.5mm stereo plug, and the other using the DB9 rear. Neither sent locations when powered.

      I then connected a gps simulator to the DB9 from the computer, and had a correct location sentence sent.

      This leaves me wondering if maybe the Garmin wire colors I have are WRONG.

      I am using:

      White (Data out) - TIP
      Red (V+) - Ring
      Black (Ground 3 black wires) - Sleeve