where to download latest firmware for t2-301

  • Eric Fort
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2012
      Where can I download the latest firmware for the t2-301?  I might have expected a link from the support wiki page but I find none.

      Eric
      AF6EP

    • Keith VE7GDH
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2012
        Eric AF6EP wrote...

        > Where can I download the latest firmware for the t2-301? I might
        > have expected a link from the support wiki page but I find none.

        The easiest way is too run otwincfg.exe and click on "load firmware
        from web".

        73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
      • Eric Fort
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 3, 2012
          I'm running firmware build 56010 for the T2-301.  Is this the most recent version?  the web updater seems to only have versions from 2009 or so.

          Eric
          AF6EP

          On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 4:14 AM, Keith VE7GDH <ve7gdh@...> wrote:

          Eric AF6EP wrote...

          > Where can I download the latest firmware for the t2-301? I might
          > have expected a link from the support wiki page but I find none.

          The easiest way is too run otwincfg.exe and click on "load firmware
          from web".

          73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH

        • Rob
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 3, 2012

            The OT firmware and files are here [http://n1vg.net/opentracker/firmware] Look in the JM128 directory. 56133 seems to be the latest. I don't know if that is a beta version. Best check with Scott.
            --
            Rob, VK6UFO, VK6RN
          • Eric Fort
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 3, 2012
              On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Rob <vk6ufo@...> wrote:

              On 3/10/2012 20:35, Eric Fort wrote:

              I'm running firmware build 56010 for the T2-301.  Is this the most recent version?  the web updater seems to only have versions from 2009 or so.

              The OT firmware and files are here [http://n1vg.net/opentracker/firmware] Look in the JM128 directory. 56133 seems to be the latest. I don't know if that is a beta version. Best check with Scott.
              --
              Rob, VK6UFO, VK6RN

              The builds in the JM128 directory appear to be firmware for the T3.  Does the T2 and T3 use the exact same hex files to update?

              Eric
              AF6EP
            • Rob
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 4, 2012

                I'm running firmware build 56010 for the T2-301.  Is this the most recent version?  the web updater seems to only have versions from 2009 or so.

                The OT firmware and files are here [http://n1vg.net/opentracker/firmware] Look in the JM128 directory. 56133 seems to be the latest. I don't know if that is a beta version. Best check with Scott.

                The builds in the JM128 directory appear to be firmware for the T3.  Does the T2 and T3 use the exact same hex files to update?

                It seems I read T2-301 as T3 for some reason! The T2 firmware is in http://n1vg.net/opentracker/firmware
                There doesn't appear to be a '56010' for T2
                --
                Rob, VK6UFO, VK6RN
              • Eric Fort
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 4, 2012
                  On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 2:52 PM, Rob <vk6ufo@...> wrote:

                  I'm running firmware build 56010 for the T2-301.  Is this the most recent version?  the web updater seems to only have versions from 2009 or so.

                  The OT firmware and files are here [http://n1vg.net/opentracker/firmware] Look in the JM128 directory. 56133 seems to be the latest. I don't know if that is a beta version. Best check with Scott.

                  The builds in the JM128 directory appear to be firmware for the T3.  Does the T2 and T3 use the exact same hex files to update?

                  It seems I read T2-301 as T3 for some reason! The T2 firmware is in http://n1vg.net/opentracker/firmware
                  There doesn't appear to be a '56010' for T2
                  --
                  Rob, VK6UFO, VK6RN

                  _

                  56010 was what was factory installed on my t2-301 as delivered (I may have the last one built, if not it's from the last batch of 10-20 ever built) and 56010 is what scott sent along as current as of about may when it seemed I was having some problems.  Seeing nothing newer I'll guess this is the latest t2 build, but I'll defer to scott for a definitive answer.

                   Eric
                  AF6EP