C10 component substitution

  • Ronny Julian
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15 8:33 AM
      I'm in the last stages of assembly and seem to have lost C10 .33uF disc
      cap as I read it. The local rat shack does not have one either. What
      can I sub and get away with? Thanks!
      Ronny K4RJJ
    • 'Scott Miller'
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15 9:28 AM
        Just about anything.  Or possibly nothing.  It's the input power filter.  If you've got a spare 0.1uF, that'll work.  Or a 10uF electrolytic, or whatever.