Re: [tracker2] Anyone know when Scott will be back?

    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 5, 2012
      If it's USB only, then no, it won't work. The tracker can't act as a
      USB host.

      Scott

    • qrv@kd4e.com
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 5, 2012
        Scott,

        The Vantage Pro2, which you said worked, is listed as a USB-only device
        - perhaps they have changed it - or someone told
        you the wrong model at some point?

        The VantageVue, which I have, is Serial.

        David

        --

        Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com
        David Colburn nevils-station.com
        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 5, 2012
          The Vantage Pro II, can be a Serial or a USB, I have the Serial Version.
          On 9/5/2012 9:09 PM, qrv@... wrote:
          > Scott,
          >
          > The Vantage Pro2, which you said worked, is listed as a USB-only device
          > - perhaps they have changed it - or someone told
          > you the wrong model at some point?
          >
          > The VantageVue, which I have, is Serial.
          >
          > David
          >
          >> If it's USB only, then no, it won't work. The tracker can't act as a
          >> USB host.
          >>
          >> Scott
          >>
          >> On 9/5/2012 4:01 PM, qrv@... wrote:
          >>> Scott,
          >>>
          >>> The VP2 uses a USB connection - I need to know how to
          >>> connect to your Serial port.
          >>>
          >>> Do the pins and settings look similar to a Serial Davis
          >>> connection that does work with an OT3m?
          >>>
          >>> 2 TX
          >>> 3 RX
          >>> 5 GND

          --
          Ham Radio Operators KCØWNY-KDØACN Ted & Kay
        • qrv@kd4e.com
          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 6, 2012
            Teddy,

            Well then there is the answer.