Re: [tracker2] Davis VantageVue with OT3m?

  • qrv@kd4e.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2012
      The WXforum discussion about the secondary-market DSI-01 serial adapter
      for the Davis station provides the following info:

      2 TX
      3 RX
      5 GND
      7-8 jumpered
      (Or 2 is RX, 3 is TX, I always have trouble with that. Try it each way.)

      Com Settings: 19,200, 8-N-1, no flow

      Says "TEST" should echo.

      Says "VER" should respond firmware version and date.

      Says "LOOP" should generate gibberish and be stopped by Enter.

      --

      Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com
      David Colburn nevils-station.com