RE: [tracker2] OT2/OT1 Telemetry

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 7, 2007
      Replying to my own post,

      I've got a student doing up graphs for me of our local
      OT2/opentrackers's, but neither of them currently have
      either the counter enabled, anything on the ADC input
      or GPS connected.

      Anyone running telemetry on any units that I could
      point him at?

      First thing we found is that we have a dodgy power
      supply.. its quite obvious when you look at the graph!

      Regards
      de John
      EI7IG
      --- 'Scott Miller' <scott@...> wrote:

      > Sounds right. I'd have to check the code to make
      > sure it's all there and
      > working, but that part was carried straight over
      > from the OpenTracker, only
      > changing the ADC channels reported.
      >
      > Scott
      >

      > _____

      EI2WCD-2>APOT2A,WIDE2-2,qAR,EI3RCW-4:T#068,152,232,255,000,000,00000000