RE: [tracker2] OT2/OT1 Telemetry

  • 'Scott Miller'
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 6, 2007
      Running in a VM's just going to be a pain.  More likely I'll just keep it on the workshop computer and run it through terminal services.  In fact, I might still have a working copy of it in there - that machine is what was left over after a hard drive upgrade turned into an everything-but-the-keyboard-and-mouse upgrade.

      Scott

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 7, 2007
        Replying to my own post,

        I've got a student doing up graphs for me of our local
        OT2/opentrackers's, but neither of them currently have
        either the counter enabled, anything on the ADC input
        or GPS connected.

        Anyone running telemetry on any units that I could
        point him at?

        First thing we found is that we have a dodgy power
        supply.. its quite obvious when you look at the graph!

        Regards
        de John
        EI7IG
        --- 'Scott Miller' <scott@...> wrote:

        > Sounds right. I'd have to check the code to make
        > sure it's all there and
        > working, but that part was carried straight over
        > from the OpenTracker, only
        > changing the ADC channels reported.
        >
        > Scott
        >

        > _____

        EI2WCD-2>APOT2A,WIDE2-2,qAR,EI3RCW-4:T#068,152,232,255,000,000,00000000