DR-135 / T3-135 help

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 27 9:29 AM
      Ok I'm sure I'm missing some thing simple, how do I get my DR-135 to stay in Data mode even if it's powered off and back on? The radio isn't that old ( < 3 years) so I would hope it's not a internal battery issue.

      Thanks

      Sean
    • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 27 11:04 AM
        I saved the Data mode on into a memory channel and have that channel as
        well as Lock selected.

        On 8/27/2012 12:29 PM, Sean wrote:
        > Ok I'm sure I'm missing some thing simple, how do I get my DR-135 to stay in Data mode even if it's powered off and back on? The radio isn't that old ( < 3 years) so I would hope it's not a internal battery issue.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Sean

      • Sean
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 27 11:19 AM
          Thanks Lynn I'll try that tonight, I want to set this up in our SAR CP so less steps required to put the station on the air the better.

          Sean, VE6SAR

          --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)" <ldeffenb@...> wrote:

          > I saved the Data mode on into a memory channel and have that channel as
          > well as Lock selected.

          > On 8/27/2012 12:29 PM, Sean wrote:
          > > Ok I'm sure I'm missing some thing simple, how do I get my DR-135 to stay in Data mode even if it's powered off and back on? The radio isn't that old ( < 3 years) so I would hope it's not a internal battery issue.
          > >
          > > Thanks
          > >
          > > Sean

        • Pete Lilja
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 27 1:12 PM

            I did the same except I used the call channel for APRS.  One button tuning that way.

            Pete
            KC0GPB

            On Aug 27, 2012 1:04 PM, "Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)" <ldeffenb@...> wrote:

            I saved the Data mode on into a memory channel and have that channel as
            well as Lock selected.

            On 8/27/2012 12:29 PM, Sean wrote:
            > Ok I'm sure I'm missing some thing simple, how do I get my DR-135 to stay in Data mode even if it's powered off and back on? The radio isn't that old ( < 3 years) so I would hope it's not a internal battery issue.
            >
            > Thanks
            >
            > Sean

          • Sean
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 30 9:52 AM