Re: [tracker2] Tracker-3 to Alinco DR-135T Cable Pin-Out & Questions

  • qrv@kd4e.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 20, 2012
      Bob,

      Ah, a comedian ...

      Permit me to rephrase "... to wire a multistrand cable
      with two 9-pin ports at either end, not all ports are used,
      which port-to-wire-colors do not match each other at either
      end, and which looks a lot like a serial cable."

      How's that?

      Sounds scarier ... :-)

      Anyhow, appears to be done correctly the second try.

      David

      --

      Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com
      David Colburn nevils-station.com