Re: No response to Tracker 3 from DR-135T

  • caimaver
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2012
      Are you able to connect to the Tracker 3 from a serial terminal? Try "minicom -D /dev/ttyACM0 -b 115200 -o" and see if you can connect to the Tracker 3 in command mode; that'll tell you if your computer is connecting to the tracker correctly (though I imagine it is if kissattach is working). If it is, you can use those same serial settings in Xastir (set it up as a TNC Serial device).

      I just set up my OpenTracker USB with Xastir on a Raspberry Pi last week, so this is all still fresh in my memory :)

      Hope that helps!

      - Cai /W6CAI