RE: [tracker2] Re: Proto C question

  • 'Scott Miller'
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 22, 2007
      It still enters config mode OK though, right?

      What terminal program are you using?

      Scott

      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 23, 2007
        config mode works through both the serial cable and the serial-to-
        serial adapter that I picked up.

        i'm using SecureCRT and hyperterm w/9600 baud N81 no hardware flow.

      • 'Scott Miller'
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 23, 2007
          SecureCRT works much better than hyperterm.  Try a few different baud rates, starting with 115200.

          Scott