Complete Setup with Tracker 2, nuvi 350 and ICOM 281H For Sale

  • slsfron
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2012
      I have for sale a Tracker 2 Model OTM connected to a nuvi 350 and a ICOM 281-H. The Tracker 2 and ICOM are mounted in a small plastic tool box. I have a small 12 v fan mounted on the tool box for air circulation (cooling). I had this mounted in the trunk of my Impala. I have a remote cable and switch with a LED to turn the rig on and off through a relay in the back near the toolbox. The toolbox has a lighter plug that plugs into the box containing the relay. This system is surplus to me as I have a Kenwood TM-D710A for the Impala now. Please PM me if interested. I have pictures I can send. Look me up as WR5RR-8 and you can see the beaconing. The rig is out of the Impala and setting here by my desk so I can start it up run it from here.

      Thanks WR5RR
      Ron