RE: [tracker2] Re: Rough Time Line for production units and feature request.

  • 'Scott Miller'
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 21, 2007
      Still trying to figure that out.  The worst is the output filter, which isn't even strictly necessary.  I just wanted it there in case I want to experiment with higher speed modes where you might not be able to count on the radio filtering out the PWM artifacts.  I've got some filter designing software, too (plus LTSpice for simulation) but I think I modeled the problem incorrectly.  I think I also made a boneheaded mistake on the input filter and put the diode limiter in the wrong place.

      Scott