Does the OT3M support the Davis Weather Wizard III?

  • fan0616
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2012
      Just wondering if the OT3M support the Davis Weather Wizard III?

      Thank you, Kurt
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2012
        If it's the same protocol as the Vantage Pro II, then yes. If it's a
        different serial protocol, it'll support it as soon as I can get my
        hands on one for testing.

        Scott

      • qrv@kd4e.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13, 2012
          Related Question:

          Davis Weather offers an expensive interface but there is also
          a less-costly 3rd-Party interface.

          http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=14063.new#new

          It's the "DSI-01 Serial Interface for Davis VP, VP2, Vue and Envoy".

          Do you know of anyone who had successfully interfaced one to
          a Tracker 2 or 3?

          Thanks!

          --

          Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com