RMS Express

  • Ron N9SZV
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 11, 2012
      Not sure if this has been asked but will the T3-135 able to do RMS express and other packet modes?

      Ron N9SZV
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 13, 2012
        Eventually. For now, it still has a buffering problem on outgoing packets.

        Scott

        On 8/11/2012 6:02 AM, Ron N9SZV wrote:
        > Not sure if this has been asked but will the T3-135 able to do RMS
        > express and other packet modes?
        >
        > Ron N9SZV

      • Ron N9SZV
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 14, 2012
          Thanks Scott will this be a fix you can do with a firmware update?

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 14, 2012
            Yes.

            On 8/14/2012 6:32 AM, Ron N9SZV wrote:
            > Thanks Scott will this be a fix you can do with a firmware update?
            >
            > Ron N9SZV

            > Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Eventually. For now, it still has a buffering problem on outgoing
            > packets.
            > >
            > > Scott
            > >
            > > On 8/11/2012 6:02 AM, Ron N9SZV wrote:
            > > > Not sure if this has been asked but will the T3-135 able to do RMS
            > > > express and other packet modes?
            > > >
            > > > Ron N9SZV

          • Ron N9SZV
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 15, 2012
              Can you please post here when a update is available and a link to it?

              Thanks!
              Ron N9SZV

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 15, 2012
                Of course!

                On 8/15/2012 6:36 AM, Ron N9SZV wrote:
                > Can you please post here when a update is available and a link to it?
                >
                > Thanks!
                > Ron N9SZV

                > Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Yes.
                > >
                > > On 8/14/2012 6:32 AM, Ron N9SZV wrote:
                > > > Thanks Scott will this be a fix you can do with a firmware update?
                > > >
                > > > Ron N9SZV
                > > >
                > > > --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com <mailto:tracker2%40yahoogroups.com>
                > <mailto:tracker2%40yahoogroups.com>,

                > > > packets.

              • assinaglass
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 29, 2013
                  Scott, I just upgraded to the DEV firmware you released on I think January 7th, 2013? Does this DEV firmware fix the buffering issue with outgoing packets? Is there a firmware I can try or test for this?

                  Would love to use the alinco/T2 combo for local rms packet.

                  NS0Y

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 30, 2013
                    It should fix a few issues relating to outgoing packets. I won't
                    promise that it's *all* of them.

                    Right this second the code isn't stable and ready for another build -
                    I'm making another attempt at nailing down the power-save code that's
                    been giving me so much trouble. Freescale promised an erratum on the
                    issue months ago but it hasn't materialized yet. A very simple code
                    change cuts power consumption by 40%, but due to a design flaw in the
                    MCU the USB module cuts out.

                    Scott