AprsIS32

  • redneckmike586@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2012
      Hello group just wondering if someone could help me out using a T2 Or Opentracker to APRSIS32 i cant seem to get it working or find any info on it i would like to set it up as a IGATE

      thanks
      Mike Henry
      wd5mhz
    • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2012
        Put the tracker port into KISS mode, configure a Simply(KISS) port in
        APRSISCE/32 and you're done. Default settings will do RF to -IS IGating
        as well as recently local station message gating from -IS to RF.

        See also Julian, G4ILO's Port setup video at:

        http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/port-configuration

        PS. Of course "easy" is only true if you've already got the TNC
        interfaced with your radio and have proven reception, decoding, and
        transmitting capabilities.